Choosing a school for your student is an important personal step in charting their future path. Toward this end, St. Vrain offers a diverse and extensive selection of rigorous academic and co-curricular programs that provide you and your student choice in selecting a school that best aligns with their interests and educational goals.
Longmont Estates Elementary welcomes students from across St. Vrain Valley Schools, and neighboring school districts in a dynamic and supportive school environment.
Neighborhood School Enrollment
You can confirm if Longmont Estates Elementary is your neighborhood school on the district’s Maps and Boundaries page.
To register for Longmont Estates Elementary as your neighborhood schools, a new student must be:
- a resident of the District (proof of residency required) – if you are not a resident of the district, please see open enrollment instructions below
- 5 years old on or before October 1 for kindergarten or 6 years old on or before October 1 for first grade
- Preschoolers must be three or four years of age on or before October 1 to enroll
The new student must have:
- a birth certificate or its equivalent
- up-to-date immunization records
- evidence of a recent physical examination is requested
- name, address, and telephone number of last school attended
There are no fees for regular instructional programs. Fees are charged for extra-curricular activities and special instructional program materials.
Students who desire to attend a school or program outside of their designated attendance area may apply for Open Enrollment/Nonresidence authorization for the school or program of their choice. In order to apply, an Open Enrollment/Nonresident Application must be filled out.